Education Fund Scholarships
$15,000 Available in Scholarships
The James A. Ditch Education Fund Announces:
Promoting Careers In Public Transportation
Jim Ditch was a founder of the Southern California Regional Transit Training Consortium (SCRTTC), now known as the California Transit Training Consortium (CTTC). His passion for training and education was unprecedented. This Education Fund was established in honor of Jim and provides much needed support to students who wish to pursue and/or advance their career in public transportation.
To apply go to scholarships.scrttc.com
APPLICATION DUE DATE — November 1st
CRITERIA FOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANTS:
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 units
- Must be enrolled in at least one automotive/transportation course
- Must have successfully completed at least one automotive/transportation course
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Must provide at least one letter of recommendation from an automotive and/or transportation instructor
- Must provide current unofficial college transcripts
Numerous scholarships awarded each year, up to $5,000 per individual.
Questions? Email Jennifer Carr or call 310-694-3969